Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dental Sleep Medicine, our patients share their stories

Dr. Kitzmiller and our team are uniquely trained in the field of Dental Sleep Medicine and in the use of Oral Appliance Therapy to treat snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Check out what our patients are saying about Dental Sleep Medicine with Dr. Kitzmiller at our Milford, OH office!

"It's unbelievable! The first night I wore it my wife said there was absolute silence. She said I didn't even make a sound! It had been so long since I slept eight consecutive hours without waking up, and now I am! There is nothing invasive about the oral appliance--it makes it easy to go to sleep, fall asleep and stay asleep. It's amazing!"
~Mark F.

"The entire office staff provided friendly efficient service. Dr. Kitzmiller provided thorough information concerning the sleep apnea appliance and made adjustments on the appliance to maximize its effectiveness. The appliance has virtually eliminated snoring and gasping during my sleep periods. I am thoroughly pleased with the results which in the past (surgery and CPAP) have not been positive!" ~Gary B.

"I can't thank you enough for making me aware of the TAP appliance (my wife thanks you even more). For the first time in years I am sleeping soundly and feeling healthier when I wake up and in turn have more energy. You literally saved my life because the CPAP machine was not working for me. Thanks again." ~Mike R.

If you have any questions about Dental Sleep Medicine, or if your would like to schedule a consultation at our office, feel free to give us a call at 513-248-8848.

No comments:

Post a Comment